Permanent Words and Music

Hatful of Hollow"Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want", The Smiths, Hatful of Hollow, 1984.

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

Words & Music



Tres Hombres"Jesus Just Left Chicago", ZZ Top, Tres Hombres, 1973.

Jesus just left Chicago, and he's bound for New Orleans
Well now, Jesus just left Chicago, and he's bound for New Orleans, yeah, yeah
Workin' from one end to the other, and all points in between

Words & Music




It's our thing"It's Your Thing", It's Our Thing, Isley Brothers, 1969.

I'm not trying to run your life,
I know you wanna do what's right,
Ah, give your love girl, do whatever you choose,
How can you lose, with the stuff you use?
It's your thing
Do what you wanna do
I can't tell you
Who to sock it to

Words & Music


Tennessee Blues Bobby Charles"Tennessee Blues", Bobby Charles

If I had by way
I'd leave here today and move in a hurry
I know I feel loose
I know I could lose these Tennessee blues

Find me a spot on some mountain top
With lakes all around me
Valleys and streams birds in the trees
Lakes that surround me
A place I feel loose
A place I could lose these Tennessee blues

A place to forget all my regrets
And keep just the good times
A place I could sleep with nothing but peace
And feel free at all times
I know I feel loose
Someplace I could lose these Tennessee blues

Words & Music, Obit

0 comments: